We supply and fit. Nationwide for over 45 years.
We also specialise in re-lining commercial swimming pools using a 1.5mm thick (polyester reinforced) on site welded swimming pool PVC liner. These liners are also suitable for domestic applications. Black is also suitable for re-lining independent water supply tanks for factories fire fighting facilities. All manufacturers are now phasing out 20 gauge liners.
Infinite On-Site Lining
Our On-Site Lining service continues to go from strength to strength, both in terms of level of service and installation ability to the depth of quality in the materials we use.
Leisure Pool's ability to install a liner into almost any pool and any environment speaks for itself, with a very wide variety of installations successfully completed, from basic balance tanks to standard and complex domestic pools through to full commercial installations.
Our material range continues to advance as is of the highest quality. Our supply partners are some of the finest PVC manufacturers in the world and continue to excel themselves in terms of development and quality standards. All materials sourced are certified for use in domestic and commercial applications, being KSW and CE certified - they meet all current European requirements for swimming pool installation - and in particular, all of our anti-slip membranes, plain colour or printed, are manufactured to DIN EN 51097 Cat C standards.
The choice of colours and patterns includes all the classics, but also includes new and adventurous options such as our exclusive Pearl White, Pearl Black, Tropical Mosaic and Lagoon. We have also developed our range of patterned anti-slip membranes so that our French Mosaic option has a complementary and matching anti-slip membrane in order to offer an all over tiled effect.
- 10 year pro-rata guarantee at pool temps of up to 90oF (32oC)
- Fully certified materials - suitable for any installation
- High quality printing with a multiple lacquered protective surface - offering the highest stain, discolouration and abrasion resistance
- UV Stabilised - acceleration chamber tested
- Ideal for both new and re-furbished pools (including concrete, cement render, steel, aluminium, timber and fibreglass) - note fittings must be liner fittings
- 1.5mm or 1.6mm PVC with polyester internal mesh
- New 2.0mm now available
- Anti-slip PVC for steps and walk-in slopes
- Anti-microbially equipped
- Tear resistant
- Installed with 50mm overlap seams - sealed with colour co-ordinated or translucent liquid PVC
- Anchor points made with stainless steel expanding drive rivets
- Can be hung from standard liner-lock or from specially installed metal profile
- Geo-textile underlay available and recommended
- Easily repairable if damaged
- Suitable for domestic and commercial applications
Try one of our Self Adhesive Pool Mats
Only suitable for Vinyl Pools..
Click here for more details